Closed Captioning online videos is easy with the CaptionSync Smart Player. This tool is available for requests made via List of URLs for the following URLs and also some integrations:
- Dropbox (only files in the .mp4, .m4v, .f4v, or .mp3 formats)
- Direct URLs to .mp4, .m4v, .f4v, or .mp3 media files: http://www.domain.com/path/video_filename.mp4
Note: If you're having trouble finding a direct link to your media file, check out these tips.
- Videos submitted via the YouTube, Echo360 ALP, Legacy Brightcove, Brightcove Video Cloud, Kaltura, Kaltura MediaSpace, Warpwire, 3C Media and D2L Capture (legacy) integrations.
- The videos need to be published and publicly available.
- For the Echo360 ALP integration, only an audio version of the media file will be available in the Smart Player.
- If you want to use the Smart Player with Warpwire, please open a ticket.
- The Smart Player will only be available for Audio Description requests placed for List of URLs captioning submissions, for the URLs listed above, except for Echo360 ALP integration requests. For Dropbox and direct URLs, users need to supply us with a video in the .mp4, .m4v or .f4v format.
More information is available in our Smart Player tutorial.
- If your input file is not in a format we accept, you can use a converter to transcode it to the .mp4 or .mp3 format.