In this article, we show how to find movies and TV shows on Amazon Video that have closed captioning or subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Finding closed-captioned and subtitled content in Amazon Video:
- Go to the Amazon Video website.
- In the Search box, click the Search icon:
- Scroll down to find the Subtitles & Closed Captioning browser filter, in the left side panel:
- Select the checkbox to filter the results and show only content with subtitles available.
- When you select a movie or TV show, you can see which languages are available in the Product details section, under Captions and subtitles.
Video content with subtitles available will feature a CC symbol in the video details.