Go to Describe -> Status of Audio Descriptions. A list of available submissions is presented. You can query for the submissions using multiple filters, like Date, Status, Source, Source Language, Description, and Media File. You can see these other filters by expanding More options. Then click Submit Query:
The statuses of an audio description submission are very similar to those for a captioning or transcription job. The status can be one of:
- Awaiting Description - your submission is queued for description; it can still be canceled in this state.
- Await Output Creation - your audio description results will be created soon.
- Description In Progress - description for your submission is underway; this submission can no longer be cancelled.
- Redescribe Requested - a request to redescribe your submission has been sent to the describer.
- Description Uploaded - the description has been completed and results will be created very soon.
- Await Customer Review - the description has been completed, but it awaits your review action (revise/accept/reject) (because you selected the Customer Reviews Description Before Results checkbox at submission time).
- Submission Being Reviewed - the describer has told us something is wrong with your video file and we're having a look at it.
- Rejected Media - there's something wrong with your media file which prevents us from describing your submission.
- Customer Cancelled - you have cancelled your description request.
- Succeeded - your submissions has completed successfully.
- Failed - your submission failed to create audio description results automatically (and we will be looking into it).
If you want more details, click on the linked AST ID. On the Details page, you will see the dates of when the actions were taken, as well as your result files (if you didn't receive the result email for example).