Go to Live -> Status of Live Captioning. A list of available submissions is presented. You can query for the submissions using multiple filters, like Date, Status, and Event Name. You can see these other filters by expanding More options. Then click Submit Query:
The statuses of a Live Captioning request can be one of:
- Scheduled - your request has been scheduled successfully.
- In Progress - your request is underway; this request can no longer be cancelled.
- Completed - your request has completed successfully.
- Customer Cancelled - you have cancelled your live captioning request.
- Customer Cancelled with Insufficient Notice - you have cancelled your live captioning request with less than 24 hours notice, so you will still be billed for the entire estimated duration of the event.
- Await Billing Data - we are awating for the actual duration billing data from our partner Alternative Communication Services (ACS).
If you want more details, click on the linked AST ID. On the Details page, you will see the dates of when the actions were taken as well as the notes sent along with the request.