1. First off please check your spam filter. The results come from the automaticsync.com domain. If you use a Gmail account, read this article for instructions on how to avoid having AST mail marked as spam.
2. For some organizations, our results email gets bounced back – so your organization's mail system may not like some of our attachments (like .QT.SMIL or .ASX files) for some reason. While you talk to your IT department about allowing our email through, you can still get to your caption results by downloading them from our website. Go to Caption/Transcribe -> Status of Submissions, then click the Details link associated with the submission you need results from. Results are at the top.
3. If for example your organization's mail system doesn't accept .ASX attachments, on Settings -> Contact Settings there is an option to receive all of your attachments in one ZIP (which hides the offending file extension until you unzip it). Simply check Attach a Single ZIP of All Results.
4. Go to Settings -> Contact Settings and check the box for emails in the event of Web Submission Successful and Web Submission Failure. Those are both enabled by default, but you may have turned these off accidentally. Similarly if you are submitting results via AST-Link, on Settings -> Contact Settings make sure the boxes are checked for emails for AST-Link Submission Successful and AST-Link Submission Failure.
5. On Settings -> Contact Settings there is an option to restrict the size of attachments. So if the email is bouncing back due to attachments being larger than 2 MB for example, you can set Maximum Size of the Attachment to 2 MB, so that if it is more than 2 MB we will still email you informing you of the completion, but nothing will be attached (you download the results as detailed above).
I receive all other files submitted except for one. #1467219494, 6/29/2016; "Key #2-Setting Up a Meeting"-Burke
Please sign in to leave a comment.