If you need to add an SSH key to your account, to make new Closed Captioning requests from your integrated system, this article shows how.
Enable your account for SSH:
- If you have already enabled the account for a specific integration, then you should be able to see the SSH Keys page, under the Settings tab.
- If not, click Settings -> Account Features, and select Enable my account for AST-Link from the Account Feature to Add drop-down menu. Finally, click Request Account Feature. You will receive an email updating you about the feature status. Note that if you can't see AST-Link on the "Account Feature to Add" drop-down menu, then it's already enabled.
Adding an SSH Key:
- Once you're notified that the feature is enabled, open the Settings tab, and then the SSH Keys page. Click Add Another Key.
- Paste the public key into the New Public Key field. In the Note for Key field, enter a description such as Online Platform X and click Add Key.
- You will see that the status initially shows as Pending. It may take up to 5 minutes before the status changes to Ready.