Adding Closed Captions to your Viddler videos is easy with CaptionSync. Viddler is an interactive online video platform for uploading, managing and viewing online sales courses and coaching videos. This tutorial shows how to add Closed Captions to Viddler videos.
Submit your video for Captioning:
- Log into CaptionSync and go to Caption/Transcribe -> Advanced Settings. Under the Output Types tab, ensure the .SRT output is selected.
- Make your Captioning request, using your Viddler video.
- Once results are available, download the .srt file from the Results Email or the Submission Details Page.
Importing the Captions into Viddler:
- Log into your Viddler account and select the video you wish to add captions to; click Edit to open the Video Details Panel.
- From the Closed Captions (CC)/Subtitles tab, click on Choose an .srt file and browse for the .srt caption file.
- Select the language of the .srt caption file from the Language section. If you have multiple caption files in different languages, repeat the previous steps to upload them to Viddler.
- Finally, click Save to save the changes.
- The Viddler player will automatically display the CC icon on the screen, during playback, which allow users to toggle captions on and off.
Please sign in to leave a comment.