Closed Captioning YouTube videos is quite easy with CaptionSync. This article shows how to submit a URL to a Wistia video for captioning.
- In your Wistia account, navigate to your library (Content -> Videos). Click on the video you wish to request captions for:
- On the video entry, click Embed & Share:
- Under Inline Embed -> Embed Type select the Fallback option. Then, highlight the source link provided next to iframe src, and copy that link to your clipboard:
The URL should be in either of the following formats:
NOTE: The URL format our system accepts should contain fast.wistia.net , and so if you're getting a URL with fast.wistia.com , you can simply change this to .net and use that URL instead.
- Finally, paste this link into the New List of URLs for Captioning/Transcription page, add the other details, check your settings, and make your request.
- You can check the rest of the process in our List of URLs tutorial.